Tattoo Removal Aftercare
l. Wash your hands before touching your tattoo. Recommend removal of bandage within 3-24 hours and gently wash the tattoo with mild soap and water. Do not scrub the tattoo with a brush or towel until your tattoo has healed. Dry the tattooed area by gently patting with a clean, sterile towel. Do not reapply a new bandage.
2. After 3 days apply a light coating of Lubriderm, Aquaphor, H20cean, or Dermassage until skin returns its pre-tattoo condition.
3. Stay out of direct sunlight and tanning booths for 7-10 days. Use sunscreen of at least SPF30 once your tattoo has healed to protect it from the damaging ultraviolet rays.
4. Do not go swimming or soak in a tub or Jacuzzi until the tattoo is completely healed. Showers are fine. DO not use hydrogen peroxide or rubbing alcohol on your tattoo.
5. Do not participate in activities that will make you sweat until your tattoo heals.
6. Your tattoo should form a light dry scab that will fall off in 7-10 days. Do not touch or pick at the scab.
CONTACT A PHYSICIAN IF ANY SIGNS OR SYMPTOMS DEVELOP SUCH AS THE FOLLOWING: FEVER, REDNESS AT THE SITE, SWELLING, TENDERNESS OF THE PROCEDURE SITE, ELEVATED BODY TEMPERATURE, RED STREAKS GOING FROM THE PROCEDURE SITE TOWARDS THE HEART, AND/OR ANY GREEN/YELLOW DISCHARGE THAT IS FOUL IN ODOR.